e This Code:

Thursday, June 30, 2011

I want it!

Missy Xiu's bathing suit is done and I will have pics up a little later. In the meantime, I want this pattern! This blouse has all the right attitude and sass! Where can I get it? It is a vintage pattern, so not so easy to find. I might try to draft the pattern myself, when I have time and I am not doing one of my 50,000 other projects or studying for my test, and there is that mountain of laundry sitting around needing to be folded. I'm trying to pretend it's not there, I throw a flat sheet over it and call it a couch. It's not fooling my husband though, so it's got to get done some time. Maybe after I find this pattern I will be in a good enough mood to attempt to fold the clothes, but then again, there is nothing in the world that could put me into a good enough mood to actually WANT to fold clothes! Untill later, besos!



No comments:

Post a Comment