e This Code:

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

2 Words- Italian Nachos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You will need



  • Pizza Supreme Doritos

  • Shredded Mozzerella

  • Pepporoni

  • Ragu Pizza sauce

  • layer it and put it in the oven at 400 degrees for about 10 minutes

  • enjoy!




Here is a yummy food post! Not at all in any way is this healthy eating as that I have spoken about before, but it sure is yummy eating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is actually my husbands recipe, I must give him the credit for it. I'm sure it is an already existing recipe, thought up by someone out there somewhere, but here is ours.

1 comment:

  1. Hi I came over from Male Pattern Boldness only to see this....oh my it is soooooo wrong....which makes it perfect for me! I am making this TODAY. Love the name of your blog too.

    ReplyDelete