e This Code:

Friday, September 9, 2011

Share and Share Alike

Today I would like to share a resource with you all that is not sewing related. The other day, reader Peppertoast wrote a comment on one of my posts that I did on my daughters back to school dress. She noticed my daughter has Strabismus as does her daughter. What is Strabismus you ask? Allow me to enlighten you. Strabismus is a disorder where the 2 eyes to not line up and look in different directions. This disorder usually comes along with a vision deficiency as well. So my dear little Missy Xiu wears glasses. She had surgery when she was a baby and will have a second and hopefully last surgery at the end of this month to align her eyes. She will probably always have to have some sort of vision correction with glasses or contact lenses though. She has been wearing glasses since the age of 2. I can not tell you how many pairs she has broken! Now since she is older she breaks them far less, but she still needs her glasses replaced every year due to prescription changes. As you can imagine, this can get pretty expensive. I have five children and we live on a tight budget so some years back I did a google search, determined to find a more cost effective way to replace my daughters glasses. I found Zenni Optical. I can not rave enough about this website!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The prices are unbelievable and the selection is amazing. I am sharing this because I know that glasses can be a financial burden on people, especially when you have children who require glasses. This website has made it possible for my daughter to see!!! There is no other way to put it.






This is the pair I just bought Missy Xiu, beyond cute!







Some retro cat eyes for women.







Even some retro looks for the man in your life.
So I do help that this website helps some people out. I love to share a good resource when I find one. The prices you see include the cost of the prescription lenses! Some things cost a little extra but the price gets no where near what you pay at the national retailers. The glasses are of great quality, I can attest to that, and the prescription is accurate, as I have had my daughters glasses double checked by her opthamologist whenever she has a visit. So enjoy the inexpensive glasses!!
Besos!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment